When you look at the $7.95 month-to-month cost, any returns you create from money back simply take a huge cut. It could just simply take investing $397.50 every month on online or purchases that are mobile break even. Otherwise, you are able to invest $1,000 each month to waive the month-to-month charge and save almost $8 of benefits. Each month, youвЂ™ll be losing almost $100 in rewards each year in monthly fees if you usually spend less than $1,000 with your debit card.
To determine if these benefits are worthwhile, you should think about your financial allowance and measure exactly how much you may spend shopping on the web and via mobile every month.
Prices and fees
The Green Dot Unlimited Cash Back card holds a quantity of costs, lots of which are typical, but avoidable aided by the product that is right.
- Month-to-month charge: $7.95 (waived after investing $1,000+ in the earlier period that is monthly
- Away from community ATM withdrawal: $3 per transaction ($0.50 for ATM stability inquiry)*
- Teller cash withdrawal charge: $3 per transaction*
- Substitution card: $5
- International deal charge: 3 percent*
- Paper check cost: $5.95 for 12 checks (No bounced check cost)
- Overdraft fee: N/A
- Minimal stability requirement: N/A