21. We wonвЂ™t feel obligated to hold down with a partnerвЂ™s misogynistic, racist, or friends that are intolerant family members.
22. We wonвЂ™t keep quiet about my activism, shave my human body locks, or do just about anything else to tone myself down seriously to fit in with my partnerвЂ™s friends or household.
23. We wonвЂ™t concur with the myth that IвЂ™m вЂњhigh-maintenanceвЂќ or вЂњa great deal to carry outвЂќ for ensuring my needs that are emotional met.
24. IвЂ™ll demand courtesy, communication, and thoughtfulness about permission from also my many casual partners that are sexual.
25. We wonвЂ™t have intercourse in order to prove IвЂ™m liberated.
26. Intercourse shall just consist of the thing I are interested to add. IвЂ™ll take a moment to forego kissing, penetration, orgasms, and just about every other вЂњnormalвЂќ element of intercourse that I donвЂ™t actually want. Continue reading “50 Liberating Relationship вЂRulesвЂ™ for Feminists to reside By”